Posted to alt.home.repair

Default On aging

On 12/9/2010 10:26 AM, Roy wrote:
On Dec 9, 7:35 am, Eric in North wrote:
On Dec 8, 9:44 pm, Dean wrote:

Copied from another group:

* Sixty is the worst age to be, said the 60-year-old. You always feel
like you have to pee. And most of the time, you stand at the toilet
and nothing comes out!

Ah, that s nothin , said the 70-year-old. When you re seventy, you
can t even crap anymore. You take laxatives, eat bran, you sit on the
toilet all day and nothin comes out!

Actually, said the 80-year-old, Eighty is the worst age of all.

Do you have trouble peeing too? asked the 60-year- old.

No, not really. I pee every morning at 6:00. I pee like a racehorse
on a flat rock; no problem at all.

Do you have trouble crapping? No, I crap every morning at 6:30.

With great exasperation, the 60-year-old said, Let me get this
straight. You pee every morning at 6:00 and crap every morning at
6:30. So what s so tough about being 80?

I don t wake up until 7:00.

Perhaps the 70 year old should look into Bowell cleansing (Mucoid
plaque removal)http://www.google.com/images?hl=&rlz...ures&um=1&ie=U...

==
Why would anyone want to clean ones bowel? Its self-cleaning most of
the time. Mother nature never intended for artificial cleansing of
one's excretory system. Never mind the mucoid plaque...that is
bull****.

==

I'm sure that my distant ancestors "The Cavebillies and Cave Wops" would
often eat something they clubbed to death that may not have
agreed with their digestive system resulting in a natural cleansing.
In nature, a lot of critters will eat spoiled fruit and wind up drunk,
so why wouldn't there be something they would eat to clean out their
digestive tract when the critter felt the need? Then again, critters
and my distant ancestors didn't live that long anyway. :-)

TDD