Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
cavelamb cavelamb is offline

Default OT-Junk science targeted

Ignoramus28131 wrote:
On 2010-12-10, CaveLamb wrote:
Larry,
Help me out here?
Which of those 632,496 subjects are you qualified to "vote" on?

Not sure about Larry. I may be barely qualified, as in "am able to
understand the terminology" of some computer related research, at
best. I still would not want to vote on their funding.

I am hoping for some more intelligent system of allocating money, than
computer programmers voting on genetics research, machine shop
apprentices voting on computer science research, toll booth attendants
voting on high energy physics research etc.

Or the great unwashed masses - voting for President?

--

Richard Lamb
email me: