Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected][_2_] norminn@earthlink.net[_2_] is offline

Default On aging

On 12/9/2010 8:50 AM, dgk wrote:
On Wed, 08 Dec 2010 21:44:37 -0600, Dean Hoffman
wrote:

Copied from another group:

*“Sixty is the worst age to be,” said the 60-year-old. You always feel
like you have to pee. And most of the time, you stand at the toilet
and nothing comes out!”

“Ah, that’s nothin’,” said the 70-year-old. “When you’re seventy, you
can’t even crap anymore. You take laxatives, eat bran, you sit on the
toilet all day and nothin’ comes out!”

“Actually,” said the 80-year-old, “Eighty is the worst age of all.”

“Do you have trouble peeing too?” asked the 60-year- old.

“No, not really. I pee every morning at 6:00. I pee like a racehorse
on a flat rock; no problem at all.”

“Do you have trouble crapping?” “No, I crap every morning at 6:30.”

With great exasperation, the 60-year-old said, “Let me get this
straight. You pee every morning at 6:00 and crap every morning at
6:30. So what’s so tough about being 80?”

“I don’t wake up until 7:00.”

Ah, I'm a bit short of 60 but it's nice to have something to look
forward to.

Look on the bright side....if those troubles come along, you will need
someone to play with your parts to get them working. With a little
luck, they won't be escaped cons or perverts )