Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Amount of lighting

"Bill" wrote:

I haven't done this yet, but most of the fixtures have punchouts in
the ends so you can run conduit between them. You could make just
2
runs of romex (plus a jumper from row 1 to 3, for a
12-fixture/3-row
setup) down a single rafter "hole", then run short THNN lengths
between the fixtures. 100' of romex and 3 100' rolls of THNN would
probably do it.

Took me a few minutes to figure that one out. The two runs are for 2
different (light) switches, right? Dern interesting design.. Saves
not only wire, but conduit, and junction boxes too I think!

Buy them books, they eat the friggin covers.

You may have read my design post, but you obviously didn't understand
it.

Lew