Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Amount of lighting

On Wed, 8 Dec 2010 21:49:08 -0500, "Mike Marlow"
wrote:

Larry Jaques wrote:
On Wed, 08 Dec 2010 19:43:32 -0500, Bill wrote:

Mike Marlow wrote:
I bet you find
you've been making a mountain out of a mole hill here.

I hope so. But, from my vantage point, the part about how to wire a
bunch of fixtures in parallel, properly, was a decent-sized mole
hill!

Didn't you just wire outlets in parallel before putting in your
drywall? It's exactly the same but there is a switch between the
panel and fixtures.

Ding, Ding, Ding! Give Larry the prize. (what the hell is the prize
today?).

Cherry Magazine's Miss December, I hope?

Unless of course Bill wired them in series...

Visions of magic smoke dance in my head...

--
Invest in America: Buy a CONgresscritter today!