Posted to alt.home.repair
Eric in North TX Eric in North TX is offline

Default On aging

On Dec 8, 9:44*pm, Dean Hoffman wrote:
* *Copied from another group:

* Sixty is the worst age to be, said the 60-year-old. You always feel
like you have to pee. And most of the time, you stand at the toilet
and nothing comes out!

Ah, that s nothin , said the 70-year-old. When you re seventy, you
can t even crap anymore. You take laxatives, eat bran, you sit on the
toilet all day and nothin comes out!

Actually, said the 80-year-old, Eighty is the worst age of all.

Do you have trouble peeing too? asked the 60-year- old.

No, not really. I pee every morning at 6:00. I pee like a racehorse
on a flat rock; no problem at all.

Do you have trouble crapping? No, I crap every morning at 6:30.

With great exasperation, the 60-year-old said, Let me get this
straight. You pee every morning at 6:00 and crap every morning at
6:30. So what s so tough about being 80?

I don t wake up until 7:00.

Perhaps the 70 year old should look into Bowell cleansing (Mucoid
plaque removal)
http://www.google.com/images?hl=&rlz...w=1512&bih=796