Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Personal question metal related

On Wed, 8 Dec 2010 20:31:15 -0800, "Steve B"
wrote:

I need to go buy a GOOD nose hair cutter. My wife gives me holy ****
because my nose hair grows faster than any other hair on my body. I have a
cheeeeeep Conair right now, and it doesn't work very well, and is always
falling into parts. I expect to spend about $25. Maybe even put it on my
Christmas list for someone in the family who draws my name. What is a good
unit?

Well, the HF units are right out of that argument, so don't pay any
attention to the $3.99 sale I did last week. sigh

I prefer the rotary type, but they need to be sharp or your li'l
tenders get pulled out by the root. DAMHIKT

I think the Brauns are too expensive for your gift exchange, but I've
heard they're well made.

Since I've been given and bought only the cheapies, I can't give you
any advice on how the more expensive ones fare. Maybe these'll help:

http://nose-hair-trimmers.org/ (great billboard!)

http://www.askmen.com/fashion/fashio...on_advice.html

--
Invest in America: Buy a CONgresscritter today!