Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Andrew VK3BFA[_2_] Andrew VK3BFA[_2_] is offline

Default Cablegate

On Dec 2, 11:36*am, Ignoramus24652 ignoramus24...@NOSPAM.
24652.invalid wrote:
I am reading various diplomatic cables released recently. Naturally, I
tried to read about what I know at least something, so I picked cables
from the Moscow embassy.

http://cablegate.wikileaks.org/cable...MOSCOW272.html

As a distant observer on this I am surprised at the over the top
reactions to all this - more interesting than the actual documents. I
mean, really - it confirms (mostly) what we already suspected/knew
anyway. The vitriol that has been spewed out cause, basically, you got
sprung being "frank and honest" is amazing...!!!! Get over it - you
stuffed up, just your turn, that all. Nearly as embarrassing as
farting during oral sex. ............(sorry to the prudes)

BUT, from my perspective as a citizen of an erstwhile Ally,
(Australia? - you know, that way somewhere...) was surprised to find
out that your embassy guys were having long (probably liquid) lunches
with our government ministers (ours, not yours, mate) who were
cheerfully blabbing stuff that we, the people, should have been told
about first. Like, er...party coups, Prime Ministers being rolled,
yep, more troops, no worries - trivial crap like that. Your embassy
guys are good, wont dispute that - good job, well done. Hope their
livers survive.

And, hey people - stop trying to shoot the messenger, OK. Lucky guy
bonked two different ladies on 2 consecutive nights - and their ****ed
about it. (Silly ******* - what did he expect? - probably not the crap
thats going on for him at the moment.)
(Now, tell me honestly, what would YOU have done if given the same
chance?)

And, please, rein in your extreme nutter politicians - their an
embarrassment to the whole world. Confirms some peoples worst fears
about you guys. None of us need crap like that.

Andrew VK3BFA.