Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad
Rich Grise[_3_] Rich Grise[_3_] is offline

Default Californication at its worst...

amdx wrote:
"flipper" wrote in message

Let wikileaks start divulging private/confidential documents of labor
unions, George Soros, ACORN, or any other left wing affiliate and see
how fast they turn into a lynch mob.

I'd like to see someone test that theory.
I propose Leftistleaks. Now, we need some infiltrators.
I'm somewhat surprised we don't have more leaks from the labor unions.

Who's gonna leak on somebody who's getting them twice the prevailing wage
for half the work?

Good Luck!
Rich