Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default Congress may flip switch on CFLs

wrote:

Hey, you gotta do like I do. Consider the source.
Smitty cannot offend.
All he can do is argue. Not only is he never wrong, he's always right.
You cannot convince him with facts because his mind is already made
up. His experience is the only valid experience - If he has not seen
it (or even recognized it when he has seen it), it cannot be so.

Unlike Smitty I reserve the right to become smarter.
There is an old saying,

The wise man learns from other men's mistakes,
The average man learns from his own mistakes,
The fool never learns, because he never makes mistakes.

and

He who never makes mistakes has never accomplished anything of worth.

I know I'll get feedback from Smitty, but so what.

Yeah, you're right. I gave him every chance to mend the error of his ways...
Some folks are just intransigent.

Oh well.