Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT Interesting remark.

On 12/8/2010 3:08 PM The Daring Dufas spake thus:

On 12/8/2010 4:58 PM, David Nebenzahl wrote:

On 12/8/2010 1:26 PM The Daring Dufas spake thus:

On 12/8/2010 12:53 PM, David Nebenzahl wrote:

On 12/8/2010 7:07 AM harry spake thus:

On Dec 8, 8:17 am, The Daring Dufas
wrote:

The Mad Max movie didn't come out of Hollywood you silly
man. :-)

Ah yes. You're right. I assumed it was Hollywood, it has all
the characteristics.

Well, "Hollywood" is really a state of mind, a way of
viewing/molding the world, not necessarily a geographic
location.

The Aussies I know don't view the world in a Hollywood manner by
any means. :-)

But then they're not in the Australian film industry, are they?

The "Australian film industry" and the "American film industry" are not
the same. The "Australian prison system" and the "American prison
system" are not the same either but like the film industries they share
some common traits but they're not the same. Why is that hard to comprehend?

Where did I say they were the same?

What I'm getting at is that there might be *similarities*, based on the
products of each (like the aforementioned "Mad Max" series). Which
wouldn't be surprising, given Hollywood's 800 lb. gorilla dominance of
world cinema.

who stands to make his point, then removes his hearing aid as a sign
that he is not going to hear any rebuttals.