Posted to rec.woodworking
Nova Nova is offline

Default Amount of lighting

Nova wrote:

Bill wrote:

Nova wrote:

Mike Marlow wrote:

Oh hell - we all learn from each other's posts. The true beauty (and
the original intent...) of newsgroups. Wiring in conduit is nothing
major. Don't read into what you read too much. It's really
straightforward stuff. So... now that you're thinking about using
conduit - go out and buy yourself a 1/2" EMT bender. While away the
hours between now and mid-March, studying how to bend EMT, practicing
it, learning how to quickly get rid of those nasty pretzel bends that
you'll be guaranteed to make in the beginning, and by mid-March,
you'll be up on your ladder hanging conduit. You'll love it - it has
such an industrial look. Really impresses the chicks...

It would take me until mid-March to get one "box offset" done right. I
suck at bending conduit.

Uh oh. LOL!
It's got to be easier than taping a decent drywall joint--at least I
hope it is! : )

Bill

Let me put it this way... that Ecnerwal's advise in a previous post and
buy the die cast offset. He's also right about pulling 8 - #12's
through 1/2" EMT. The NEC allows 9 but it's a bitch if it's anything
other than a straight, short pull.

That should have read "Take Ecnerwal's advise..."

--
Jack Novak
Buffalo, NY - USA