Posted to rec.woodworking
Bill[_37_] Bill[_37_] is offline

Default Amount of lighting

Mike Marlow wrote:
I bet you find
you've been making a mountain out of a mole hill here.

I hope so. But, from my vantage point, the part about how to wire a
bunch of fixtures in parallel, properly, was a decent-sized mole hill!
In my related reading, I'm finding the proper installation of EMT to be
a non-triviality (too). About all I can do (on my projects) is learn,
think and write about them until about mid-March. In (much) earlier
years, I would try to conceive, design and create a project on the same
day--preferably including finishing! Somewhere between then and now I
became more knowledgeable about, and subsequently impressed by, the
design process itself. When I was doing my drywall work this summer, it
seemed really "foreign" to me to realize I didn't need to save much of
my "design documentation". I'm accustomed to saving copies of almost
everything. You can see from the various people that make posts to this
thread that I'm far from the only one who reads and learns from your posts.

Bill