Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Scam?

Jon Elson wrote:

Great advice. A local woman was recently convicted for doing just
that. Of course, you're too stupid to realize that you can be arrsted
and tried for doing something like this.

You can be arrested for answering an email? Really? Or was this person
arrested for trying to cash a check sent to her through the mail?

She deposited the fraudulent check, and did a couple other stupid
things the scammer asked her to.

--
For the last time: I am not a mad scientist, I'm just a very ticked off
scientist!!!