Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Scam?

This scam has been going on for years, maybe a decade to hook idiots
like you. If it was a legitimate it wouldn't use a cookie cutter
scammer script. I get the damn things from people wanting to 'Buy from
your company', then they ask for the URL of my business website. I don't
have a company, or a business website.

I DO have a web site and online store. And I make a significant number
of international sales. The key to detecting the scammers is when they
don't make ANY mention of what I am actually selling, especially telling
me to send them my web URL. Obviously if they have no idea what I make,
but they want to buy some anyway, they must be scammers.

Jon