Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT Interesting remark.

On 12/8/2010 7:04 AM harry spake thus (referring to the war in Afghanistan):

The consequences of losing this war once started would be extremely
grave. Just pulling out was never an option.

Most honest observers conclude that this war is *already* lost, so the
point is moot. It's just a matter of time before we limp out of there.

who stands to make his point, then removes his hearing aid as a sign
that he is not going to hear any rebuttals.