Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Rendered fat 'S' cookies

On 12/8/2010 5:58 AM, Jim Elbrecht wrote:
The Daring wrote:

On 12/7/2010 7:43 PM, Jim Elbrecht wrote:

-snip-

I found the Kerrygold in the cheese display at Samsclub. These
were super nice butter cookies- but not the flavor I remember.
[someone mentioned goose fat& I'm going to start looking for it-- I
might just do the same cookie with other fats]

-snip-

You could make a deal with a local plastic surgeon to get some
alternative fat. :-)

Oh man-- I'm not sure if that is the germ of a sci-fi movie or a
business opportunity.

I know we can't eat human flesh--- but fat isn't flesh, is it?

You're evil-

Jim

Well, it would probably be easily digestible because of its
source and be completely compatible for the same reason. No
assimilation problems there, load it with vitamins. :-)

TDD