Posted to alt.home.repair
willshak willshak is offline

Default Post Reno Cleanup Moaning

WandererFan wrote the following:
The house is full of dust, even inside cabinets and closets. Sawdust
and drywall compound I would guess. I've had post-reno messes
before, but they generally cleaned up ok. Don't know what was
different about this project - used poly drapes, mats, changed shoes
at the entry to the work area, etc.

Any suggestions, rules of thumb, etc for getting rid of this stuff?
Is a shopvac better or worse than the central vac?

If it was warmer out I'd open all the windows and hope for a really
windy day!

Chris

Central vacuum is better since the exhausted air is piped outside the house.
..

--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY