Posted to alt.home.repair
Red Green Red Green is offline

Default House Fire

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in
:

http://www.wwnytv.com/news/local/Fir...-3-Homeless-11
1461314.html

Please be careful, folks. I've not met these people. But, I'm an email
friend of Steve Spence. I've written to ask what the needs are. The
house was a total loss, and there was no insurance.

Be careful. I was reminded last Wednesday that a negligent truck
driver can total my Blazer, in an instant. A moment of inattention to
fireplace ashes, and the house is gone.

I've emailed Steve (who is out of town at the moment, and has
internet). What are the family's needs. Might be something we on AHR
can help with.

Why no insurance?

Not possible unless he owned the home outright.

Auto and home loans are on the lenders notice if insurance ends. In loan
papers signed by borrower it says lender will automatically take out policy
and tack cost on to principal.

Please ask Steve about this and post back. If Steve wants free $ he's gonna
have to give up 411.