Posted to alt.home.repair
George George is offline

Default OT The Post Office should cut mail days in half and the priceof stamps

On 12/7/2010 3:00 PM, h wrote:

Have we become too advanced and advantaged to renounce our mail service
along with our once admired public education and health care systems?

Huh? The USPS is the fastest and cheapest way to mail anything. I use it
exclusively for all my business shipping, and I will not use suppliers who
insist on shipping with UPS or FedEx.

So you don't care when you get stuff and you don't mind having a package
tracking system that shows "information received from sender" until two
days after you receive the package?