Posted to alt.home.repair
Jeff Thies Jeff Thies is offline

Default Congress may flip switch on CFLs

On 12/7/2010 11:23 PM, Smitty Two wrote:
In articleTbGdner9ZvsgAGPRnZ2dnUVZ_i2dnZ2d@earthlink .com,
wrote:

You've been busted again.

It's funny, people *try* to offend you, and it slides off you like the
truth off the brain of a republican. Then I make some observations that
were in *no way* meant to offend, and you get all worked up and feel
insulted.

Let's review the facts, again:

1. You claimed that you NEVER started an off topic thread.

2. This claim struck me as absolutely ludicrous, and I stated as such.

3. You challenged me to point to a SINGLE off-topic thread that you
started.

4. The next day, you started another off-topic thread, and I made note
of it.

5. You call me busted.

I don't dislike you, although I disagree with your political views and
just about every other view you have. But you sure are one twisted up
dude when it comes to reason and logic.

For some it is more important not to be called wrong than it is to be
right. Note that HeyBub's idol, George W, never admitted to doing
anything wrong. There is a real strong denial effort going on there and
it seems to require blame shifting. It also amazes me how thin skinned
these "tough" guys and gals are. I don't dislike Bub, but the
disconnect, to me, is rather glaring.

Jeff