Posted to uk.d-i-y
alexander.keys1[_3_] alexander.keys1[_3_] is offline

Default 12-volt fatal shock 'snow-clearing train'

On Dec 7, 6:27*pm, Mike Clarke wrote:
PeterC wrote:
One of my drills tells me to remove the battery before changing the bit -
yeah, sure!

Don't the batteries just pull out on these things? I've always used
mains drills myself, as the battery ones don't always have enough
'oomph', and I always pull the plug before changing the bit. Common
sense really with any kind of machinery, serious injuries can result
from contact with moving parts under power.

Corporate lawyers worried you might squeeze the trigger as you grab the bit
and sue them for the lacerations.

--
Mike Clarke