Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Kilts...which ones are best for work wear?

Larry Jaques on Tue, 07 Dec 2010
07:56:44 -0800 typed in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:
On Tue, 07 Dec 2010 00:16:36 -0800, Gunner Asch
wrote:

Im going to save up for a working kilt and was wondering which brand/
style/material/type was the best for the buck?

Jayzuss, $215-$566 for a Utilikilt? Uckfay Atthay Oisenay!
Who do they frackin' think they are, Festeringtool?

Suggestions ideas etc greatly appreciated

Anyone have a good used one kicking around collecting dust?
38/24 size

Can you or the EX sew? Have her stitch up some nice denim for yer
UtiliCargoMAN'SmanKilt.

http://fwd4.me/rsA
http://www.instructables.com/id/How-...-a-Cargo-Kilt/
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=107968.0

Cool. Thanks.

I know how to wrap the "belted plaide" (aka the "great kilt"-
length of fabric, belt and pin at your shoulder). Tis the pre sewn
half kilts which confuse me.

Me? I wear denim shorts about half the year, showing off all the
cuts, scrapes, and gashes which happen to my legs on a daily basis.
They're PFTC for active men, as you all know.

I understand that kilts are instant magnets for women. Now I know why
you want one, ya perv.

I don't know about him, but as I told the rector's wife, when she
asked me "tis nothing worn, tis all in fine working condition!" She
laughed and said "Braggart!"

tschus
pyotr

--