Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Kilts...which ones are best for work wear?

On Tue, 07 Dec 2010 07:56:44 -0800, Larry Jaques
wrote:

On Tue, 07 Dec 2010 00:16:36 -0800, Gunner Asch
wrote:

Im going to save up for a working kilt and was wondering which brand/
style/material/type was the best for the buck?

Jayzuss, $215-$566 for a Utilikilt? Uckfay Atthay Oisenay!
Who do they frackin' think they are, Festeringtool?

ayup...I rather went into sticker shock when I got to the pricing on
their website......
My Armani suit didnt cost that much (St. Vicents d'Paul)

Hell...my best oilskin duster didnt cost half that and its Austrailian
and Ive worn it for over 15 yrs in the winter.

American Made...which is good. American made at outragious
prices...thats why the Chicoms are eating our asses....

Suggestions ideas etc greatly appreciated

Anyone have a good used one kicking around collecting dust?
38/24 size

Can you or the EX sew? Have her stitch up some nice denim for yer
UtiliCargoMAN'SmanKilt.

http://fwd4.me/rsA
http://www.instructables.com/id/How-...-a-Cargo-Kilt/
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=107968.0

Thanks, Ill check em out.

Me? I wear denim shorts about half the year, showing off all the
cuts, scrapes, and gashes which happen to my legs on a daily basis.
They're PFTC for active men, as you all know.

Indeed.

I understand that kilts are instant magnets for women. Now I know why
you want one, ya perv.

VBG

http://www.utilikilts.com/customer/r...r-a-utilikilt/

Gunner

--
"Confiscating wealth from those who have earned it, inherited it,
or got lucky is never going to help 'the poor.' Poverty isn't