Posted to alt.home.repair
LSMFT LSMFT is offline

Default Congress may flip switch on CFLs

HeyBub wrote:
"While we must continue to work to improve energy efficiency and reduce our
energy consumption, the misguided ban on incandescent light bulbs needs to
be repealed..."

Not only that, but some in Congress - and quite a few citizens - are
convinced: "It's emblematic of everything that's wrong in the relationship
between Washington and the voters. There was no conversation; there was no
back-and-forth. The voters woke up one morning, and they said you can't buy
incandescent light bulbs..."

So, what are the chances? We won't know 'til the process gets a bit farther
down the road.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...-bulbs/?page=1

They SHOULD be banned. Short circuit lighting is 18th century.

--
LSMFT