Frank Shute

Default OT - Is this representative of US public opinion? UK Newspaper Front Page

On 20 Jan 2004 15:12:15 GMT, SteveC1280 wrote:

I was in Europe last week and met with people of several nationalities,
including the UK. I was struck with the impression that the people were
completely mis-informed and had no access to, or didn't care about the truth.
Now I know why.

Stick with CNN, Fox and the rest. You can then have your opinions
served up to you and you'll find it a lot less painful.

I'm afraid in Europe we like to make our own minds up which is what
probably confused you.

--

Frank

http://www.freebsd.org/