Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Do I really need 200 A main service?

On 12/6/2010 7:59 PM, wrote:
On Dec 6, 8:39 pm, wrote:
wrote:

For every FIVE on unemployment theres just ONE job.

Unemployment is necessary. Without the obama stimulus unemployment
today would be 25%

So you say. It's impossible to prove "what might have been."

You recall that, without the "stimulus," the Obama administration predicted
a peak of 8% unemployment.

well republicans ran on balancing the budget, and cutting spending.

So far republicans have agreed to lower taxes for the super wealthy,
and more spending...

60 minutes had Bernacke report unemployment near 10% for next 3
years....

If tea party and republicans really cut spending much they will crash
our economy, since ggovernment is about 1/3 of our economy.

No doubt thats because manufacturing has been shrinking for a
generation

Hummm, 1/3 of the economy? The government should never be a substantial
part of the economy because there is no such thing as government money.
The government doesn't produce wealth, all it can do is destroy it.

TDD