Posted to rec.woodworking
Bill[_37_] Bill[_37_] is offline

Default Amount of lighting

Larry Jaques wrote:
On Mon, 06 Dec 2010 23:17:59 -0500, wrote:

Larry Jaques wrote:

Haven't you bought a home wiring book yet, Bill? If not, do so.
If so, try reading it, eh?

Will do.

Which? HAR!

Besides Stanley's book, which hasn't served me well in the past, I have
a Better Home & Gardens, "Step-By-Step BASIC WIRING published in 1980,
and a book I picked up this summer at Menard Inc: Step by Step Guide
Book, Home Wiring (which has 50 pages of wiring diagrams).
Unfortunately, I think most of the questions I have or will have concern
the physical aspects rather than the logical aspects.

Spent much of last evening reading about conduit (EMT). Spent too much
time reading fluorescent light fixture specs... I can recite long
cryptic model numbers from memory! : ) About the same as shopping for
components for a computer.

Bill