Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
[email protected] alan200@iinet.net.oz is offline

Default Rearview mirror glue

On Mon, 6 Dec 2010 22:29:28 -0700, "Bob La Londe"
wrote:

When I finally made the pilgrimage to a junkyard I was floored by them
asking new prices for used wore out parts. I have heard they have better
junkyards back east, but...

I needed a replacement overflow tank for my Nissan Patrol.
Went to a wreckers to see availability. $44 for used genuine, $86
for new aftermarket version. Rip-off merchants.
I searched Ebay and bought an identical aftermarket version for
$29.50 including delivery. Ordered Thursday evening, delivered
Tuesday morning from Melbourne, Vic to Darling Downs, an outer suburb
of Perth, WA, something like Houston, Tx to Seattle, Wa in distance.

Alan