Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Repairing an electric bathroom heater

On Dec 6, 8:14*pm, Daniel Prince wrote:
"Colbyt" wrote:
The metal can is most likely just the junction box for the heater.

All of these that I have ever seen are surface mounted units. Yours may have
a recessed junction box as mentioned above. *You should have *drywall under
what you remove.

It is NOT surface mounted. *I removed the old heater. *Most of the
heater was inside the round metal can which is just under 13 inches
in diameter and about 7.75 inches deep. *The bottom of the can is
flush with the ceiling drywall. *With the heater removed, there is a
big, deep, hole in the ceiling. *The hole is the size of a large
cake or a hatbox.
--
I don't understand why they make gourmet cat foods. *I have
known many cats in my life and none of them were gourmets. *

was there a vent line on that fan?