Posted to alt.home.repair
aemeijers aemeijers is offline

Default Homophobia USA

On 12/6/2010 8:09 AM, Jim Yanik wrote:
G. wrote in
:

Kurt wrote:

I'll make you a deal. I'll admit to being a "progressive" when you
admit to being a Republican.

Two different things. You are mixing political philosophy with
political party. Now, he would either need to admit that he is
conservative or you would have to admit that you are a Democrat. I'll
leave to you two to work out the details under this structure. (g).

I'll wager he will gladly admit to being conservative, so that won't
work!

I already admitted to being registered "Independent".
How about you? what are you registered as?
do you admit to anything?

And yes,I AM a conservative,although in some NGs,I've been accused of being
a liberal,because of some viewpoints of mine.(abortion)

Thankfully, this state doesn't make you declare a party. None of their
damn business.

--
aem sends...