Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Tim Wescott Tim Wescott is offline

Default How NOT to remove a lathe chuck

On 12/06/2010 11:44 AM, Bill wrote:
On 12/6/2010 1:51 PM, Jim Stewart wrote:
Robert Roland wrote:
On Sat, 04 Dec 2010 20:56:47 -0800, wrote:

What nationality? It is not English they speak.

"Get my foot out" and "push stop" sounds English to me.

Not that it matters. This sort of silliness
is both timeless and cross-cultural.

30 years ago, would someone still have needed to ask "Push stop!"?

Don't you remember how dumb you were in high school? I sure do -- my
self esteem is only saved by remembering how pathetically dumb everyone
else was (particularly anyone giving those boring old safety lectures).

;-)

--

Tim Wescott
Wescott Design Services