Posted to alt.home.repair
G. Morgan[_6_] G. Morgan[_6_] is offline

Default Homophobia USA

Kurt Ullman wrote:

In article ,
G. Morgan wrote:

Kurt Ullman wrote:

I'll make you a deal. I'll admit to being a "progressive" when you admit
being a Republican.

Two different things. You are mixing political philosophy with
political party. Now, he would either need to admit that he is
conservative or you would have to admit that you are a Democrat. I'll
leave to you two to work out the details under this structure. (g).

I'll wager he will gladly admit to being conservative, so that won't work!

So, you want to ignore convention and make up your own criteria just
so you don't have to admit you are Progressive. Interesting.

I wasn't aware there was an existing protocol used in this type of situation. I
need to know the rules if I'm gonna play.