Posted to alt.home.repair
The Ghost in The Machine The Ghost in The Machine is offline

Default Harbor Freight wood stove?

On Dec 5, 10:55*pm, Tony Miklos wrote:
Third page of the first flyer. *Anyone have one of these Vogelzang
"boxwood" stoves? *How are they for a garage? *It wouldn't be running
all the time, just when I expect to spend a lot of time in the garage.
It's cast iron, but thin enough to get hot fast. *I don't know if it has
any firebrick or not, which for quick heat I don't want firebrick. *It
has to be safer than the 55 gallon drum stoves... doesn't it?

THEY ARE GOOD, MY BROTHER IN PATMOS HAS ONE. MAKE SURE YOU INSTALL A
GOOD VENT TO THE EXTERIOR SO AS TO AVOID ANY SMOKE EXITING INTO YOUR
GARAGE WORK AREA, OR JUST GET A GOOD ELECTRIC SPACE HEATER THST FITS
YOUR NEEDS AND AVOID THIS HYPE ALTOGETHER

DAVID NEBUCADNEZAR WAS THE EGREGIOUS PLUG-IN NECESSARY? FREAK!

PATECUM