Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Homophobia USA

On Sun, 05 Dec 2010 06:09:41 -0500, Kurt Ullman wrote:

In article ,
" wrote:

Oh, it was the Republicans who ripped GM away from its owners and gave it to
the unions. I missed that.

Of course there are other among us who would (rather cynically)
suggest that the UAW has owned GM since the mid-70s or so. I like to
agree with my area UAW buddies that GM management did indeed manage
things badly. THen mention that how they managed the unions was one of
the worst areas.

It was merely a matter of die now, at the hands of the unions, or die later at
the hands of the market. Management decided that later was a better choice.
That didn't help the bond holders much.