Posted to alt.home.repair
harry harry is offline

Default TV with external speakers

On Dec 5, 5:27*am, Sam Takoy wrote:
Hi,

I have a question that's probably off-topic for this group, but this is
the group where I get all my answers so I'm going for it.

I want to connect my TV to external ceiling speakers in the kitchen.

Does anyone know of a TV that has a built-in pre-amp so I can go
straight to speakers?

Alternatively, is there a tiny little preamp that's always on that I can
easily hide, e.g. behind the TV mounted on the wall?

Two reasons why I am asking this. First, there is nowhere to put the
pre-amp. Second, I will constantly be bugged about the lack of sound due
to the pre-amp being off or being on the wrong setting, etc.

Thank you!

Sam

You need to get yourself a "surround sound" or "home cinema" system.
They come with an elecrtonic box of tricks that makes wonderful
sound. Wide range of prices, gimmmicks and gadgets :-)