Posted to rec.woodworking
blueman blueman is offline

Default HVLP question spraying water-based poly

"Mike Marlow" writes:

blueman wrote:

Specifically, before I start shelling out loads of money for all
possible sizes what 1 or 2 additional tips would give me a good range
of coverage assuming I already have the 1.4?

I don't know what sizes are available for that gun, but anything in the
1.7-2.0mm range should be just fine. No need to buy more than one. You
really don't need a collection of them for "every conceivable" application.

Not to be too anal... but if in the future I hope to also shoot
semi-gloss Benjamin Moore Latex, would I be better off getting a 1.8 or
a 2.0 (or is the difference really too small to worry about...)