Posted to alt.home.repair
Jim Yanik Jim Yanik is offline

Default Homophobia USA

G. Morgan wrote in
:

Jim Yanik wrote:

Duh,the PRODUCERS control their product;the show.
It's the choice of the NETWORK to air the show,but once a show is
contracted,they don't see what every episode is before it airs.

Wow, you really are a ****ing moron.

You don't think every show has a "compliance director" (censor)
assigned by the network to filter every (pre-recorded) show? Even
live broadcasts are censored now by delaying the transmission 8
seconds or so in case of an "F-bomb".

what's that go to do with viewer telephone voting?
they have NOTHING to do with that,moron.

Boy,you sure are bigoted too,with your "jooo PRODUCERS" comments.
(that you erroneously read into what I posted.

Nah, I merely illustrated what you were really thinking.

There you go AGAIN,blaming others what you think. a true "progressive".
dishonest.

You're
afraid the President is a Nazi. You feel controlled by the jooos and
their 'frightening grip' on the mass-media. And to add salt in the
wound, your whole way of politics and once reliable power-base of good
ole' boys is nearing it's well-deserved and long overdue, death.

you must be one heck of a mind reader.....or simply deranged and hearing
your own thoughts.

But,again,that's typical of
"progressives".That are what they accuse others of being or thinking.
It's inference;"I'm like that,so they must be too".)

You can keep calling me a "progressive" all you want. It won't make
it true because you keep repeating it.

it's true because you post the same as one,think the same,have the same
postitions. you just can't/won't recognize it. Dishonest.

The psychological term you think you know is called "projection".
And since you misused the word "inference", I have provided the
definition below as a courtesy.

inference: the reasoning involved in drawing a conclusion or making a
logical judgment on the basis of circumstantial evidence and prior
conclusions rather than on the basis of direct observation

OK,you -are- projecting. There's one thing we agree upon.

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik