Posted to alt.home.repair
Jim Yanik Jim Yanik is offline

Default Homophobia USA

G. Morgan wrote in
:

Jim Yanik wrote:

Yet YOU accepted it and CITED it as Palin's own words!

No I didn't, dip****. Here is exactly what I wrote, and you'll note
there are no quotation marks in my original sentence.

::G. Morgan -
"Not that being able to see Russia on a clear day, and serving a
partial term as Governor of a state with a population about equal to
that of Waco, TX..."

and you see nothing worng with that

Nope. Hang on knuckle-dragger, I'm going to help you out.

::Jim Yanik:
"and your comment about "able to see Russia on a clear day" attributed
to Palin is hilarious,as that was a Saturday Night Live TV SHOW
creation,and here YOU are quoting it as Palin's words."

I didn't quote her words, see now? I noticed you put the phrase in
quotes when replying though. Let's have a look at what I *did* post
that directly quoted the witch (below). Please, read what she said
very carefully, and tell me if anything Palin said makes a single bit
of sense to you.

I'm serious, I can't understand what she is even saying. Read her
incoherent statements and tell me exactly why SHE brought up Russia
and what exactly she is babbling about. And what "trade missions" did
your hero orchestrate?

::G. Morgan
"COURIC: You've cited Alaska's proximity to Russia as part of your
foreign policy
experience. What did you mean by that?

PALIN: That Alaska has a very narrow maritime border between a foreign
country, Russia, and on our other side, the land-- boundary that we
have with-- Canada. It-- it's funny that a comment like that was--
kind of made to-- cari-- I don't know, you know? Reporters--

COURIC: Mock?

PALIN: Yeah, mocked, I guess that's the word, yeah.

COURIC: Explain to me why that enhances your foreign policy
credentials.

PALIN: Well, it certainly does because our-- our next door neighbors
are foreign countries. They're in the state that I am the executive
of. And there in Russia--

COURIC: Have you ever been involved with any negotiations, for
example, with the Russians?

PALIN: We have trade missions back and forth. We-- we do-- it's very
important when you consider even national security issues with Russia
as Putin rears his head and comes into the air space of the United
States of America, where-- where do they go? It's Alaska. It's just
right over the border. It is-- from Alaska that we send those out to
make sure that an eye is being kept on this very powerful nation,
Russia, because they are right there. They are right next to-- to our
state. "

and attempt to minimalize it,to excuse it away.Dishonest.

Sorry Charlie, I just re-posted what I wrote so you can scrutinize it
harder.

Also, Couric asked the question because Palin earlier came up with
this priceless one:

"They're our next door neighbors and you can actually see Russia from
land here in Alaska, from an island in Alaska." --ABC News interview,
September 11, 2008.

NOT the same thing as you cited. and yes,it was a cite,even if you didn't
use quotes.

So I really don't see where you get off calling me "dishonest",
Jimmay.

Easy;you're trying to dodge your own post;that IS "dishonest".
you know what you meant when you typed those words about Palin "can see
Russia on a clear day."

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik