Edwin Pawlowski

Default Husqvarna Chainsaw Fiasco

"Rich" wrote in message
Most likely it is a simple fix as far as adjusting the brake band on the
clutch but it seems the local dealers are fighting back and I am caught in
the middle.

Who cares about me, they all got my money and in the mean time I have
useless, expensive, orange boat anchor with Husqvarna written on the side.

Anyway be advised if your buying mail order chainsaws.

Rich

Not just chain saws, any tool. The local dealer has a lot on the line to
pay for his building, insurance, payroll, taxes to the same school district
you share, etc. You went elsewhere to save a few bucks and now you want the
local guy to help you out.

Mailorder is great for the guy that has no local source, but you just can't
beat the neighborhood dealer when it comes to service.
Ed