Posted to alt.home.repair
G. Morgan[_6_] G. Morgan[_6_] is offline

Default Homophobia USA

Jim Yanik wrote:

Yet YOU accepted it and CITED it as Palin's own words!

No I didn't, dip****. Here is exactly what I wrote, and you'll note there are
no quotation marks in my original sentence.

::G. Morgan -
"Not that being able to see Russia on a clear day, and serving a partial term as
Governor of a state with a population about equal to that of Waco, TX..."

and you see nothing worng with that

Nope. Hang on knuckle-dragger, I'm going to help you out.

::Jim Yanik:
"and your comment about "able to see Russia on a clear day" attributed to
Palin is hilarious,as that was a Saturday Night Live TV SHOW creation,and
here YOU are quoting it as Palin's words."

I didn't quote her words, see now? I noticed you put the phrase in quotes when
replying though. Let's have a look at what I *did* post that directly quoted
the witch (below). Please, read what she said very carefully, and tell me if
anything Palin said makes a single bit of sense to you.

I'm serious, I can't understand what she is even saying. Read her incoherent
statements and tell me exactly why SHE brought up Russia and what exactly she is
babbling about. And what "trade missions" did your hero orchestrate?

::G. Morgan
"COURIC: You've cited Alaska's proximity to Russia as part of your foreign
policy
experience. What did you mean by that?

PALIN: That Alaska has a very narrow maritime border between a foreign country,
Russia, and on our other side, the land-- boundary that we have with-- Canada.
It-- it's funny that a comment like that was-- kind of made to-- cari-- I don't
know, you know? Reporters--

COURIC: Mock?

PALIN: Yeah, mocked, I guess that's the word, yeah.

COURIC: Explain to me why that enhances your foreign policy credentials.

PALIN: Well, it certainly does because our-- our next door neighbors are foreign
countries. They're in the state that I am the executive of. And there in
Russia--

COURIC: Have you ever been involved with any negotiations, for example, with the
Russians?

PALIN: We have trade missions back and forth. We-- we do-- it's very important
when you consider even national security issues with Russia as Putin rears his
head and comes into the air space of the United States of America, where-- where
do they go? It's Alaska. It's just right over the border. It is-- from Alaska
that we send those out to make sure that an eye is being kept on this very
powerful nation, Russia, because they are right there. They are right next to--
to our state. "

and attempt to minimalize it,to excuse it away.Dishonest.

Sorry Charlie, I just re-posted what I wrote so you can scrutinize it harder.

Also, Couric asked the question because Palin earlier came up with this
priceless one:

"They're our next door neighbors and you can actually see Russia from land here
in Alaska, from an island in Alaska." --ABC News interview, September 11, 2008.

So I really don't see where you get off calling me "dishonest", Jimmay.