Posted to alt.home.repair
G. Morgan[_6_] G. Morgan[_6_] is offline

Default Homophobia USA

Jim Yanik wrote:

Duh,the PRODUCERS control their product;the show.
It's the choice of the NETWORK to air the show,but once a show is
contracted,they don't see what every episode is before it airs.

Wow, you really are a ****ing moron.

You don't think every show has a "compliance director" (censor) assigned by the
network to filter every (pre-recorded) show? Even live broadcasts are censored
now by delaying the transmission 8 seconds or so in case of an "F-bomb".

Boy,you sure are bigoted too,with your "jooo PRODUCERS" comments.
(that you erroneously read into what I posted.

Nah, I merely illustrated what you were really thinking. You're afraid the
President is a Nazi. You feel controlled by the jooos and their 'frightening
grip' on the mass-media. And to add salt in the wound, your whole way of
politics and once reliable power-base of good ole' boys is nearing it's
well-deserved and long overdue, death.

But,again,that's typical of
"progressives".That are what they accuse others of being or thinking. It's
inference;"I'm like that,so they must be too".)

You can keep calling me a "progressive" all you want. It won't make it true
because you keep repeating it.

The psychological term you think you know is called "projection". And since
you misused the word "inference", I have provided the definition below as a
courtesy.

inference: the reasoning involved in drawing a conclusion or making a logical
judgment on the basis of circumstantial evidence and prior conclusions rather
than on the basis of direct observation