Posted to alt.home.repair
Jim Yanik Jim Yanik is offline

Default Homophobia USA

G. Morgan wrote in
:

Jim Yanik wrote:

maybe the show's PRODUCERS "rigged" it,to boost ratings,but "Palin and
pals" don't have that ability.

After all,it's the RPODUCERS who include telephone voting in the
scoring,and it's been that way for *several seasons*.

but since it's a PALIN,some folks are biased.
More of that "progressive" hate.

Wait for it everyone! Jim's gonna blow a gasket and blame it all on
the jooooos next. The jooo PRODUCERS that CONTROL all of the LIBERAL
MEDIA!! Right Jimmy??

Duh,the PRODUCERS control their product;the show.
It's the choice of the NETWORK to air the show,but once a show is
contracted,they don't see what every episode is before it airs.

Boy,you sure are bigoted too,with your "jooo PRODUCERS" comments.
(that you erroneously read into what I posted. But,again,that's typical of
"progressives".That are what they accuse others of being or thinking. It's
inference;"I'm like that,so they must be too".)

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik