Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Cablegate

On Sat, 04 Dec 2010 08:59:11 -0800, Larry Jaques
wrote:

On Sat, 04 Dec 2010 07:55:49 -0800, Gunner Asch
wrote:
On Thu, 2 Dec 2010 21:47:06 -0500, "ATP"
wrote:
I wouldn't be surprised if the Israelis are involved in this. Eric Cantor
has already pledged his allegiance to Israel, promising to protect and
defend Israeli interests against the government of the US.

http://www.salon.com/news/opinion/gl...0/11/13/israel

If only good Germans had told the Jews the same thing and acted on it
against THEIR totalitarian nutcase leadership.

Bravo Mr Cantor!

Gunner, may I ask what makes you so absolutely gung-ho about all
things Israeli all the time?

Sure.
I admire a country the size of a postage stamp that has held its own
against virtually Every neighbor who has come along and tried to kill
them, often times in packs of multiple neighbors..and each time that
little fellow kicked the **** out of them and then simply let them trot
their beaten asses home.

I admire the Israelis in many ways, but feel that our gov't has gone,
and continues to go, waaay overboard supporting them. The feeling of
extreme nepotism pervades it. Are we getting that much intel from the
Mossad (funding them instead of the CIA), or what?

Mossad plays the Game to their advantage. Once they make sure that they
are advised..then they pass along info that we could/should have.

They are an ally..NOT a 51st state. So what is good for them, may not
necessarily be good for us..but they still with great regularity take it
in the shorts to follow our "suggestions".

So while they may always look out for themselves..they nearly always
pass info along to their best friend. Us. And they have saved many
many American lives by doing so. Stuff that wont make the papers.

But once again..we arent the big dog and they arent the sad little puffy
dog jumping joyously along side because they have a "big friend"

They are tough *******s who are making the best they can in a world that
wants them dead. And they are doing very very well indeed.

"Never again"

Gunner

--
"Confiscating wealth from those who have earned it, inherited it,
or got lucky is never going to help 'the poor.' Poverty isn't