Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default G-codes past RS-274 a waste?

"Lloyd E. Sponenburgh" lloydspinsidemindspring.com fired this volley in
. 3.70:

So, what's with the name "pocket frame"?

Anybody here know?

As usual... I should have added something.

I have been using G-Simple to generate codes. Even with the "Brigeport"
post processor, it doesn't generate extended codes. And, of course, it
works fine. But it does make long programs, and the R2E4 has limited
part program storage (yeah, I know... retrofit it! G)

But I'm damned curious about these extensions, because they look useful,
and G-simple's post processor is configurable.

LLoyd