Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Electric Water Heater

On Sat, 04 Dec 2010 14:40:29 GMT, Red Green wrote:

harry wrote in news:5f1f1b0d-af44-4fc7-b769-
:

Efficiency refers to the case when energy is changed from one form to
another.

I'll buy that IF you consider 10 gallons of hot water out of the shower
head divided by the daily cost of the electricity consumed by the water
heater.- Hide quoted text -

Wrong. It's a ratio. So it has to be units of the same value.
Dollars and gallons are not the same units.

Well, I don't know. Decades ago I knew the price of everything in 6-packs.

Many economists use Big Macs as the measure of value.