Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default Homophobia USA

G. Morgan wrote:

It took GWB 8 years to royally **** the country into the worse shape
it's been in since the Great Depression. GWB inherited a budget
SURPLUS, we all know he left with our debt at an all-time high.

You're right. The Bush years added about $800 billion to the national debt.
The Obama administration topped that their first month in office. The CBO
predicts deficits of about $1 TRILLION for EACH year of the Obama
administration.

Some dude like you wants to know why Obama can't bring back the
Clinton days back fast enough! Remember then? We were respected in
the International Community back in those days.

And being respected in the international community is a goal exactly why?

ALL the other Presidents have had open records.

ALL of them? IN CAPS? Are you sure about that? What about Bush's
military record, should that be public too?

I think it was. Heck, somebody even conjured up some fake stuff! ("The facts
were wrong, but the narrative was correct").

No evidence? He is a graduate of Columbia University and Harvard Law
School, does it really matter what his grades were? You can't fake
those degrees, especially in the climate he came up in. He *earned*
his degree. Can you say the same thing with 100% certainty about GWB?

Hmm. Bush is a graduate of Yale and Harvard, so I'd say they were somewhat
equivalent.

I'm registered Independent.

Lol. Impossible, that's an oxymoron. This is not to be confused with
the word 'moron', idiot.

No. In some states one must register their party affiliation as a condition
of voter registration. The choices include "Republican", "Democrat", and
"Independent." (There are often others).