Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Homophobia USA

On 12/4/2010 2:17 AM, harry wrote:
On Dec 3, 4:48 pm, wrote:
On Dec 2, 6:54 pm, wrote:

Country wrote:

The United States is such a great country. Where else do poor people
worry so much about the plight of the rich and rich people worry so
much about keeping poor people poor.

Rich people, per se, aren't into the business of keeping poor people poor.
Fact is, they would like to see EVERYBODY rich. That said, whose interests
are really served by keeping poor people poor?

I suggest there's only one corporate body with that as an agenda: the
Democrats.

The U.S. IS a great country. Consider Michael Jackson. Where else could a
poor black boy grow up to be a rich white man and marry Elvis Presley's
daughter?

Are you saying that keeping a large force of poor underpaid workers
doesn't benefit the rich?

If the Democrat's agenda is to keep poor people poor, the why is one
of the key Republican talking points "redistribution of wealth"?

That Michael Jackson thing is a good-un tho.

-C-- Hide quoted text -

Ah. I see you've spotted where all this is leading to. The US
republicans want to get to the Chinese position where there is a huge
force of near slave labourers and a tiny minority of the rich.
All it takes now is for the workforce to get sufficiently starved or
desperate.
The weird thing is a lot of these must be voting republican themselves.

"The US republicans..." I wasn't aware that any other countries had a
Republican party. Darn! A French Republican would be one very arrogant
SOB, that's scary. :-)

TDD