Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
jk jk is offline

Default The best invention ever.....

Don Foreman wrote:

On Fri, 03 Dec 2010 00:44:20 -0500, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

Or you can punch a hole in the can and dump the paint into an
airbrush.

Video, please! I'd like a demonstration of how to punch a hole in a
pressurized aerosol can and capture the contents. Might this involve
use of a plastic bag and a .22 rifle?

I managed to accidentally put a hole in one, was climbing down a
ladder next to some shelves, heard a clunk sound, and suddenly
everything in my line of sight on the floor, was gold colored.

Thought I was having a stroke for a second. Turn my head everything
looks normal, turn it back, everything is gold again.
Only when I got down to the ground did I see the can of gold spray
paint with a hole in it, from a sharp corner it hit on the way down.

jk