Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default The best invention ever.....

On Fri, 03 Dec 2010 13:16:21 -0800, Rich Grise
wrote:

Larry Jaques wrote:
On Fri, 03 Dec 2010 09:37:50 -0500, lid wrote:
On Thu, 02 Dec 2010 15:21:04 -0500, Randy wrote:

I have got to get me one of these. Watch the video, the guy has a
good sense of humor too.

Ebay item 310206425972
or
www.mixkwik.com

I'm tired of cans that clog up and stop spraying. Think this will fix
them. Just wish I thought of it.
Randy

Here's another attachment for it:

http://www.theadulttoyshoppe.com/pus...-can-to047.htm

Sorry....I'm just too funny.

You should have kept looking. Here's another sawzall attachment.
OMG, -she's- going to use that on HIM? Makes me pucker just looking
at it, it do. http://fwd4.me/r93

It's the TSA's latest high-tech tool for finding contraband.

Wouldn't that tend to pack it higher up?

Ouchouchouchouchouch.

--
"Human nature itself is evermore an advocate for liberty.
There is also in human nature a resentment of injury, and